Bonnie and Clyde

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 15 August 2011

My First Post

Oooh! I feel powerful I have my very own blog! hehe.

Is this the part where I introduce myself? Well anyway it's my blog so I decide that's what I'm gonna do (don't ya'll just love my grammar already?)

I'm Lauren (scared-shitless-salt-and-vinegar-chipaholic-mama-to-be) and my hubby of two years Mike (also-scared-shitless-beer-drinking-country-boy-daddy-to-be) are first-time-parents-to-be of twins! We weren't exactly trying to get pregnant. I was on the pill and took it every-FREAKIN-day at 7 p.m. regardless. I could have been on my death bed and still took the pill. Did you know the pill is only 99% effective?! We do now.

Both Mike and myself were pretty surprise when we found out I'm pregnant... let alone with twins!

Please keep all hands, arms, legs and feet in the vehicle while it's in motion this is going to be a bumpy ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment