Bonnie and Clyde

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Dear Telemarketer

I really do not care that you think I'm paying to much for my hydro bill nor do I understand how you know what I pay for my hydro bill. I do not care that you could save me 10% of my bill. You woke me up from a dead sleep at 7 o'clock this morning and I know you are not aware but I am pregnant with twins and value my sleep like a fat kid values a smartie. And when I say I am perfectly happy with my current hydro provider that does not give you the right to ask who my hydro provider is. Now that you have woken me up and talked to me for fifteen minutes I feel like I am going to upchuck my cookies all over my brand spanking new telephone my mother-in-law gave my husband and I as a present and I am sure she would not appriciate my cookies on her present. It may just be my pregnancy hormones but I find you very rude and I can not even understand a word you are saying behind your thick accent so please shut up and let me back to sleep.

Sincerely,
Lauren (very-emotional-hormone-raging-morning-sickness-stricken-pissed-off-pregnant-lady)

UGHHHH! I've already had a shitty morning. The stupid telephone rang at 7 freakin' o'clock this freakin' morning! Do these telemarketers not consider time zone and while it may be 9 o'clock where you are some of us are on holidays and trying to enjoy our sleep?! Anyway he got a wrath my pregnancy hormones. Hope ya'll had a better morning than I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment